AIM: to render integrated services aimed at mitigating the social and economic impact of HIV, STIs and TB.
- Children that are living and affected with HIV
- People living with HIV and AIDS
- Affected families
- Girl child and women
- Men and Boys
- Older persons
- Persons with disability
- Key population.
The HIV and Bereavement Programme services were rendered with special focus to prevention and early intervention services which has its objectives, activities and deliverables.
To contribute to the reduction of new HIV and AIDS infection through social behavior change.
- Awareness Programme
- Capacity building and education programmes
- Facilitation services
- Social intervention
- Lifeskills education for the children and youth
- Behavior change awareness and advocacy services
- Capacity building for community care givers and new trends in HIV.
- Gender specific interventions
- Combination approach
- Commemorated HIV and AIDS calendar events
- Developed and dissemination of information
- Recruited and trained young people on social behavior change
Achieved Outcomes on Preventative Services
- Rights of persons living with HIV and AIDS protected.
- Awareness’s raised on rights of people living with HIV and Aids.
- Information is disseminated to communities.
- Community dialogue are conducted to address behavioral, social and structural drivers of HIV and AIDS.
- People are reached through social behavior
- Attitude, behavior and knowledge is improved